Monday, September 28, 2009

When life hands you lemons...

Turn them into BABIES...
Week 14 Day 2
105 lbs.
Will Sing For TIPS.
It's a funny thing... the way we think and how drastically our opinions and thoughts change as we get older. How we can go from liking one thing to hating it, or totally disregarding something to have a great appreciation for it. I remember this one time when I was much younger, I was at a friends house and her older brother was moving out. Her mom bought him a blender and he was so excited. You honestly would had thought that somebody just told him he was inheriting a million dollars. I remember sitting there thinking to myself, "Um hello, it's a BLENDER!". Then I got married. I bet you'll never see anyone happier then I was when I got my electric teapot lol. If my 5th grade self would had been present when I opened that gift, I would have been deemed the BIGGEST loser in the world. I probably would had marched right up to myself and been like, "Are you serious? It's a teapot. You should be angry at someone right now." Oh how things have changed. I went from being happy about a teapot to happy about a Lemon Baby. Happy about the fact that my baby is peeing, lol, and sucking it's thumb. And happy about the fact that it has a spleen! It's the weirdest thing. Life is so unpredictable. It changes so fast and it takes you to places you never thought in a million years you would go. It's a wild ride that's for sure and sometimes a rough one. But I.love.it.

1 comment:

  1. Lemons are sour but little baby Lichter is sweet...even if HE makes you throw up, LOL!

    ReplyDelete