Friday, September 25, 2009

If you're not getting answers

Ask better questions.
Almost 14 weeks- CELEBRATE!!!
Not quite sure on the weight... I will get back to you on that next time though!


Hi guys, hope everyone is doing well and has had a wonderful week! The weather is finally starting to break! So if you haven't had anything else to be excited about, be excited about that! :) Okay, so updates. I am still sick, but it is definitely slowing down. I'm still not to into food, but the sun will come out tomorrow! lol... that's what I keep telling myself! Until then, I am sucking on Prerggie Pop Drops. They don't help ALL the time, but surprisingly, they are not a completely failing product. I wish I would had gotten them about a month ago, they would of definitely helped on those really rough days. Plus, they are super yummy... Delicious!


I can BREATHE!
This last week I bought my first pair of maternity pants... lol. I really don't need them right now... or at least that's what I thought. But here's the story, I am going out of town the first week of October and need to bring a pair of slacks. Unfortunately, all of the ones that I have are a little bit tight. (I am not big at all but "bloated"? I guess is how I would put it.) Nancy and I decided to go try some maternity pants on just for the excitement of it all. I went in to the store feeling rather akward and kept telling myself, I could probably squeeeeeze into a pair at home and be fine. But then it happened... I put the pants on and it was like seeing COLOR for the first time! I didn't realize how much air I wasn't getting!! I could breathe! I didn't even know that I wasn't breathing before, but wow... It was awesome! And basically, that's the whole thing. LOL... very dry and to the point. Andrews mouth dropped when I showed him what Maternity pants look like though, haha, that was definitely a Kodak moment. He was like, "what the heck is that band thingie for?!" I still don't know if he gets it, but I told him I just might wear these things for the rest of my life (because they are THAT comfortable) so... get use to them lol.
The End is Near!
This is it! On Sunday/Saturday, I will officially be in the 2nd trimester! Yay! This marks the end of the worst part in my mind! lol, no more being sick (hopefully!), no more waiting to tell people, no more waiting to find out if it's a boy or girl (we find out Oct. 4th!) NO mooooreeeee... We are excited!
OOh... Family's here. Have to runn! Have a great day/night everyone! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment