Monday, September 21, 2009

Week 13 Day 1-2...
102.0 lbs.

If you want to save money on your groceries, get pregnant and then try shopping. You will buy nothing!! In fact, all you will want to do when you go to the store, other than leave right away, is hang out in the toilet cleaning aisle because it's the only part of the store that doesn't smell like butt (ironically enough). I hate food. The smeeelllllll makes my stomach turn into a boiling pot of vomit! Of course I am eating, but the worst parts of my day are the one's when I have to go to the fridge or my pantry and think about what needs to go in my mouth. Everytime I look at something, I think about not only what it will taste like going in but coming back out as well. I really thought it was over, but it went from being all day nausea to giant bursts of extreme uncomfortableness?? I can't explain it, but it is poop. Oh well though, the best way for me to take it is just one day at a time. I am almost done with my first Trimester!!!! Yayyyy! And I am faithfully praying that this will soon go away and my love of food will return.


Craving Updates.
Oh yes, before I forget! Remember how I spoke of the wondrous cravings!!! Well, again I have had some! Just two, but let me tell you about 'em... THEY WERE AWFUL. They were disguised gifts from the DEVIL. I got all excited, I actually wanted to eat REAL food. One was a sandwich and two was Island's tacos and before I could even finish them I was sicker than a dog. I actually ran out of Islands because I was so sick. RAN OUT. I think the people at the front desk thought I was ditching my bill, cause a guy who worked there followed me out... Yeah, I am pretty sure he got the shock oh his when he saw me crawling into a public trashcan. Yuck.

The Good News is...
Not one day do I ever doubt myself though, I would gladly put myself through this a thousand time over... I know in the end it will be more then worth it! Way more.

2 comments:

  1. I like your little peach :-). I admire you so much for what you are willing to go through. When he/she is a teenager and being mean to you, you will always have this to say "You better be nice...look what I did for you!" LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the peach!

    I am so sorry you are still feeling so sick! I'm thinking about you guys! I hope your little peach calms down soon and you can enjoy real food.

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete