Friday, December 4, 2009

What to expect when you're expecting

Hmmm... Let's see!

23 Weeks and 6 Days
(according to myspace ticker)
111.3 .bs

I don't know about anyone else, but when Andrew and I decided to start a family, we went book CRAZY. We bought all kinds of books on pregnancy, childproofing, healthy cooking/eating, Marital development, and etc. It was from some of these "pregnancy books" that I kind of mentally prepared myself for what was to come once we actually got pregnant. It was alot of fun to read other women's stories and also exactly how the baby was going to develop. But as you may have heard before (like one-thousand times!) every pregnancy is different!!I thought it would be fun to see just how "right on" or "right off" one book in particular has been for me!

It's every women's pregnancy bible.
What T0 Expect When You're Expecting.


So, I have to say that this book did a pretty good job on covering it. There are ALOT of things that I have not experienced written here but there isn't much that I have that isn't. Unless you want to include stupidity. There has definitely been a lot of that! Well, that's it for today! I am off to Nancy's for a game night :) Got to love Fridays!


XOXO

T

No comments:

Post a Comment